Marilyn International Language School is open for new enrollment for students from kindergarten through high school in all 3 of its branches.
The school's teaching program - International European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), divided into 13 levels - is the fastest, best way to learn English and improve English language skills.
Our school is committed to continuous curriculum development to ensure that all students who study with us acquire a strong command of the English language and improved English language skills to meet and exceed the requirements of future education and the demands of future employment.
• The school will make an appointment with applicants before enrollment.
• All applicants will first be tested to determine their current level of English knowledge.
• After testing, applicants will be placed in levels appropriate to their current level of English.
• After testing, the school will notify the applicants and the parents of the applicants regarding class schedules.
• Each course lasts 2 months or 4 months, depending on the wish and convenience of the applicants and their parents.
• English exams valued at B1,600 are included in the application fee.
• Learning materials from abroad are included in the application fee.
• School fees depend on promotions and expenses from abroad.
•The school organizes examinations upon completion of every course to assess academic accomplishment.
• The school will recommend qualified students to sit for examination with the University of Cambridge in England and iTEP in the United States for the opportunity of gaining scholarships to study abroad.
12 ก.ย. 2563,10:52
อ่าน 3194 ครั้ง